Author Edin Husković was born in Mostar in 1973 in Bosnia and Herzegovina. He has published five books so far:
1. Opet Strah (Fear Again), Prva književna komuna, First literary commune, Mostar, 1991, poetry.
2. Pustinjak (Hermit), Edicija Rondo, Rondo edition, Mostar, 1996, a collection of fragmentary prose.
3. Istok, Balkan, Zapad (East, Balkan, West), Slovo, Letter, Mostar, 2000, a collection of stories.
4. Dnevnik iz Utrobe (Diary from the bowels), Zigo, Rijeka, Croatia, 2007, a novel reviewed by Predrag Matvejević, the most translated writer from former Yugoslavia in the world.
5. Poslanica Južnim Slavenima (God is a Woman), the publisher in Bosnia and Herzegovina is the Center for Critical Thought, and the publisher for the English-speaking area is Ozark Mountain Publishing, 2023.
He is an author of the column at „Tačno“(Exactly) Internet portal ( www.tacno.net ), where he publishes underground stories together with the most renowned authors from the area of the former Yugoslavia.
He lives and works in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
AUTHOR SOCIAL MEDIA
UPCOMING AUTHOR EVENTS
Please see the “EVENTS” page for any upcoming events.