The Old Is New By L. R. Sumpter
In the course of writing this book, answers to the following questions and many others were given in both narrative and visual form. Most of them were presented rather forcefully, and not when I was expecting them. I understood that I was to share what I learned.
- What is in store for the geology of North America?
- How do we create matter every day?
- What is the nature of nature?
- How did people live more than a half million years ago?
- What was space travel like a half million years ago?
- Where is God?
- What are our responsibilities as humans?
- Is Hitler in heaven?
- How can we go to heaven?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.