Elder Gods of Antiquity (eBook) By M. Don Schorn
This initial volume of a new trilogy reveals the flaws and inconsistencies with our present explanations for humanity’s origins and Earth’s development. Re-examination of geological, archaeological, and paleoanthropological records produced the Elder Gods theory, which explains Earth’s past and humankind’s evolution as the result of ancient contact with extraterrestrial visitors. This theory proposes that interventions by two different groups of otherworldly beings influenced Earth’s development and humanity’s ancestry. The first group emerged shortly after the Big Bang genesis, achieving great advancements that culminated in a coalition to assist younger emerging worlds. After billions of years, they contacted our solar system where life was first developing on a neighboring planet. Much later, those younger beings from within our solar system contributed to humankind’s genetic lineage, and more recently influenced Earth’s cultural developments after c.3150 BC.
Our known archaeological findings do not fully support conventional explanations for Earth\’s development, or the emergence of humankind as a species. But the Elder Gods theory offers a revised account of our past. Archaic evidence and ancient texts suggest that extraterrestrial influences may have been present since primordial times.
Based on modern discoveries and reevaluation of ancient records and artifacts, this theory addresses a wide range of topics, answering many mysterious questions including the following:
- Do ancient records, mythological accounts, and sacred texts reveal the presence of otherworldly benefactors?
- Did life within our solar system first develop on another planet beyond Earth?
- Might humans be a hybrid creation combined from indigenous Earth species and extraterrestrial life?
- Did a disastrous celestial event around 700,000 BC alter an advanced neighboring planetary civilization?
- Was Earth infiltrated by alien life from that neighboring planet during the ancient past?
- Do certain archaic cave paintings and rock drawings actually depict extraterrestrial beings and long extinct animals?
- Did Atlantis, Lemuria, or Mu once exist sometime during Earth\’s remote past?
- What changes occurred on Earth after the Great Flood?
- Did giants once roam our planet?
- Are Earth’s oldest megalithic stone structures the work of extraterrestrial influences?
- Were nuclear weapons used during an ancient war?
- Were certain gods of various olden religions actually extraterrestrial visitors?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.